October 2, 2009
Mr. József Mlinarics is founder of the Hungarian organization Platform for Creative Industries (KIP). Mr. Mlinarics established the Platform under the aegis of the non-profit organisation “Hungarian Association of Content Industry” in 2007 in order to increase the cooperation between the small and medium-sized enterprises requiring creative activities and to endorse the achievement of their goals.
The areas in which KIP is active focus on R&D and innovation:
1. The enhanced digitalisation and the improvement of the network-based training system of the Hungarian fields of education acknowledged on an international level (mathematics, physics, music, conductive pedagogy, etc.);
2. The creation of a copyright environment that supports distribution on a paying basis, with respective to the common interests of users/students and authors;
3. Technologies of digital appreciation and distribution of books;
4. The improvement of a network-based learning environment, in particular with regard
5. The enhanced production of digital materials in the fields of films, interactive television, videogames, education, tourism and contents of libraries and museums;
6. The improvement of the supplying system of digital movies and videogames.
We are convinced that similar initiatives provide the foundation for the economic future of Europe, where R&D will be the key of competitiveness.